Preschool Franchise in India
JUNIOR DPS is a chain of the preschool franchise in India that provides a world-class learning environment and scientifically researched curriculum to maximize the development of children during the early childhood years. We provide a rich, stimulating environment to satisfy the learning needs of children for the development of their social, emotional, physical and academic skills.
We create an environment for the child that encourages learning with all the five senses and also aim to ensure parent participation as an integral part of the program, thus make each parent more knowledgeable about us their child’s development, behaviour patterns and positive guidance techniques.
Once the preschool has been set up, admissions are in place and children have started coming in, the most important phase is how to run a good play school. The success of the preschool will be measured on how well the children have developed and how the preschool has contributed to the substantial learning capabilities that children come with during these ages. Children between the ages of 0-6 years have immense abilities to learn and the preschool has to ensure that the child is exposed to an environment that aids in this development. The curriculum, materials, training and assessment components of the solution is explained in depth below.
To run a successful preschool franchise, one requires a state of the art curriculum that covers all aspects of the child’s all-round development. The curriculum emphasizes the key areas of development in the child in the spheres of Senso-motor, Personality, Language, Cognitive and Creative skills. Within each area, we have identified specific development objectives to be met for each child undergoing preschool education as part of our curriculum. The curriculum also gives a clear timetable in terms of what needs to be done throughout the year in terms of activities and themes. The curriculum is constantly evolving with new practices and procedures as we understand more about how children discover and learn in the environment.
The success of the curriculum will be in its implementation. Hence, it is extremely important that the teachers are trained properly to implement the curriculum. JUNIOR DPS solution places a lot of emphasis on teacher training. The training content is deep and covers numerous areas like – Overall curriculum objectives, methodology, teachers roles and responsibilities, marketing for a school and more. The training mode is multi-faceted. We have direct training in person here at our school which is critical, online training sessions, and other modes. For every customer who signs up with JUNIOR DPS, a structured training plan is tailor made for that customer. A step by step plan for training is created so that every aspect of the curriculum is covered in detail.
The first step in the process of signing up with JUNIOR DPS is to select the package. JUNIOR DPS signs an Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with its customer which outlines all the services provided by us, and also outlines the roles & responsibilities of all the parties. After sign up, we will prepare a detailed project plan for every customer in terms of all the services that are required to set up the preschool. Our Academic team, design team and logistics team will be in touch with you to take care of your marketing support, design support.
- Franchise one time pay.
- Team visit compulsory. Charges Per Visit. (Language Charge)
- Furniture, Fixtures, Teaching Equipments, Toys, etc, will be arranged by the Franchise.
- Interior, Exterior and other decoration will be as per the company requirement and all the cost will be borne by the franchise.
- Students Kits will be provided by the company at the Franchise cost.
- The Company will provide training to the staff of the Franchise.
- The franchise license is for 5 years only and can be extended or up graded to primary on the Satisfactory Performance of franchise.
- Only one school will be run with one franchise.
- School fee decided by the management according to the area where school is running.
- Taxes applicable as per the Government policy and subject to change.
- Royalty 15%.
The following list describes the compulsory requirements for Preschool provided by the Franchise :
- A sound and quality infrastructure is important. This constitutes classrooms, play area, wash rooms, pantry and office.
- The space must be adequate and well ventilated.
- The interior can be child attractive or convenient for the kids and of good quality.
- A colorful interior is recomended for preschools. Cleanliness, Hygiene and Safety are relevant.
- Compulsory required CCTV Cameras and Internet facility.
- For Child Education required Smart Board.
- The school should be fully Air Conditioned.
- Two Stamp papers of 100 Rupees each.
- Copy Land Registration / Lease / Rent agreement.
- Copy of Identity proof.
- Copy of Address proof.
- Four Photographs.
- Total campus area 3000 sq. ft.
- Should ideally be located in the posh colony with easy access from the main road.
- Should be close to a landmark so that it can be easily located.
- The building must be entering into 3 years lease option to extend.
- Four Class rooms size 15*18 approx. (Play group / Nursery / KG-1 / KG-2).
- Activity and Audio visual room (22*12 Approx).
- Principal Room 10*12 Approx.
- Reception / Counseling Desk.
- Notice Board.
- Main gate Signage.
- The Training dates will be finalized by the head office. Please confirm the training dates before the final payment is made.
- The range that can be covered by a “Junior DPS” branch is to be a maximum of 4-5 km in radius.
- For each extra Km. of coverage area, the franchise has to pay charges per Km.
- We don’t sell individual material to anyone. If required, we can share the vendor’s details and the price list upon finalization of the franchise.
- The site inspection charges is additional.